Early Head Start Manager
Department: Head Start
Location: Independence, WI
Western Dairyland EOC Inc. is a non-profit Community Action Agency working to alleviate poverty-related conditions in West Central Wisconsin. We have an opening for an Early Head Start Manager responsible for planning, monitoring, and supervising all operations of our home-based Head Start programming which works with at-risk and low-income families with children ages birth to 5. This position requires frequent traveling in the service area of Eau Claire, Buffalo, Trempealeau and Jackson counties.
The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field with experience in management and supervision of staff. This is a full-time, salaried position starting at $23.95 per hour.
Western Dairyland is committed to employee wellness and work-life balance. We have implemented a four-day 36 hour work week! We provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to support staff development.
We offer a complete benefits package including:
Vacation, personal leave, holidays, sick leave
- 3 weeks of vacation annually
- 25 hours of personal time off annually
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Sick leave accrued at 3.3230 hours per pay period
- approximately 7 hours sick leave per month for full time employees
- maximum accrued sick leave of 432 hours
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability agency paid
401(k) plan with up to a 6% match
Employees can contribute immediately. After 1 year of employment, the agency will contribute between 3 and 6 percent, dependent on the employee's contribution.
- 90% premiums covered for individual coverage
- 75% premiums covered for additional coverage needed
- $3,750 deductible reimbursement for individuals and up to $6,500 reimbursed for family deductibles
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts for both Health and Dependent Care
- Single $36.67 per month
- Family $108.20 per month
- Employee Assistance Program - fully paid
- Basic Life Insurance - fully paid (plus additional group coverage amounts)
- Flexible work schedule with generous accommodations for family, school, and volunteer commitments
- Opportunities for continuing education, conferences, and classes
- Employees have access to our Discount Marketplace
- WDEOC is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.
Complete an online application at wdHeadStart.org/jobs
Send a cover letter and resume to Jennifer Olson at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is open until filled.
Minorities are strongly encouraged to apply. This agency is an equal opportunity employer.