Clearwater Revue is a locally produced variety show held each year to support housing programs and homeless services provided by Family Promise of the Chippewa Valley (Beacon House) and Western Dairyland Economic Opportunity Council.
Save the Date!
Sunday, October 27th at 1:30 pm
(Packers play at 7pm)
Pablo Center at the Confluence, Eau Claire
$25 for adults; $15 for youth and students
Tickets available at www.PabloCenter.org
Hundreds of local performers, community members, students and volunteers will donate their time and talents, and 100% of the proceeds from ticket sales and sponsorships will go to Family Promise and Western Dairyland.
Scheduled to perform this year:
- Master of Ceremonies John Murphy from Greatest Hits 98.1
- Memorial High School Marching Band
- UWEC Concert Dance Company
- Sue Orfield and Friends
- Floor Dusters Crew
- CollECtive Choir
- The Innocent Men
- North High School Northernaires
- Eileen Phillips Cohen String Quartet
- Showtime Championship Wrestling
- Rob Reid - author & storyteller
- Daeja Loew - Wisconsin State Poetry Out Loud Champion
- ECWIT - Eau Claire Women in Theater
- Karen Rude - Rude Dog University
- Spencer Rhoten & Balter Party
- more acts to be announced!