Human Resource Assistant
WDEOC is a non-profit Community Action Agency working to alleviate poverty-related conditions in west-central Wisconsin. Due to our continued growth, we’re hiring a Human Resource Assistant to join our administrative team and provide support to our human resource and finance departments.
Job duties include:
- Assisting with the orientation process for new hires
- Enrolling employees in health insurance and other benefits
- Maintaining employee personnel files
- Responding to questions from applicants and employees
- Assisting with data entry
- Providing general assistance to the Employee Benefits Manager
Qualified applicants should have 4 to 6 years of human resource experience, or an associate’s degree in human resources or a related field with 2 to 4 years of experience.
This is a full-time position based out of our main office in Independence, WI. The starting salary is $31,200 and may be negotiable based on experience. We offer a complete benefit package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan with up to a 6% match, paid time off and sick leave. We are a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.
To apply for this position:
1. Complete an affirmative action form at www.westerndairyland.org/aa_form.phtml
2. Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is March 23, 2020. This agency is an equal opportunity employer. WDEOC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.