Department: Housing & Family Services
Location: Independence, WI
Starting Wage: $16.80
As an integral part of the Housing & Family Services management team, the Administrative Assistant would be responsible for providing data entry, word processing, manage and maintain administrative records for administration and other programs administered through the Housing & Family Services program. Maintain data collection. Answer and direct telephone inquiries, process correspondences, order office and site supplies; process purchase orders.
This is a part-time position based out of our Independence, WI office. Hours would be Monday through Friday, 20 hours per week. Starting wage would be $16.80 per hour based on experience. Education experience would include 1-2 years of post-secondary training in relevant fields and 2-4 years of experience performing similar duties.
- Answer and route incoming calls
- Assist in preparation of reports
- Assist clients with general Housing & Family Services question or concerns
- Update, complete and distribute program paperwork
- Record maintenance
- Assist with audits of internal files
- Be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Have good organization skills and attention to detail
- Process excellent communication skills
The application is open until filled. To apply for this position: