Program Director -
Weatherization, Energy & Rehab Programs
For over 50 years, Western Dairyland EOC has provided weatherization services, energy assistance, and home rehab programs to thousands of low-income households in west-central Wisconsin. We help families pay their utility bills, we insulate homes to keep people warm in winter, and we rehabilitate houses so they’re safe to live in. We’re a mission-driven non-profit organization making a positive impact in our community since 1966.
Due to an upcoming retirement, we’re hiring a Program Director who will oversee our Weatherization, Energy and Rehab Programs. Based out of our main office in Independence, WI, the director is responsible for managing a $3 million per year budget and supervising a staff of 18 people.
A majority of work is performed in an office environment, with regular travel to job sites throughout our service area. Our federally funded programs are currently available in Eau Claire, Buffalo, Trempealeau, Jackson and Clark counties.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree with an emphasis on Business Administration, or a minimum of 3 to 5 years of supervisory experience in production-related activities (required)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a management position (required)
- Extensive experience in program management (required)
- knowledge and understanding of federal, state and local housing programs and laws (required)
- 3 to 5 years of technical background in the area of weatherization and housing repair (required)
- Knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and accounting for federal grants, the grant application process and preparation of documents for granting agencies (preferred)
The starting salary is $61,667 to $77,084 based upon experience. We offer a complete benefit package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan with up to a 6% match, EAP, paid time off, holidays and sick leave. Western Dairyland is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.
To apply for this position
1. Complete an affirmative action form at https://www.westerndairyland.org/aa_form.phtml
2. Send a cover letter and resume to Anna Cardarella, Executive Director, at email@example.com
The application deadline is October 18th, 2019. Minorities are strongly encouraged to apply. This agency is an equal opportunity employer.